Friday 23 March 2012

Rare spawns: Arathi Highlands Edition



The Map




The macro

/tar darbel
/tar foulb
/tar geomancer flint
/tar kovo
/tar molok
/tar nimar the slayer
/tar prince naz
/tar ruul
/tar singer
/tar zalas











You will be picking up items from the following sets: Battleforge, Glimmering, Ivycloth and Scaled.

 My advice is to do this on a herbalist because I was picking up a nice amount of Goldthorn and other herbs flying round. Some of these guys are hiding in caves which slows you down a bit. I can usually sell the Goldthorn in singles for 19-25g.

Respawn on these rares time seems like days, so I think it’s worth it to make and use the macro while farming Goldthorn, but I would not go out of my way to come here to farm rares.

 Check out my post on Silithus Rares :

No comments:

Post a Comment