Monday, 20 August 2012

Sales Report 12th August





MySales








Sales are down during this week partly due to an end on expansion slow down but also because I missed 2 days of posting, hopefully sales will pick up next week.

 I have been focused on levelling alts to 80/85. I have 6 alchemists (4 horde, 2 Alliance) and have around 300 Essence of air and 40 scrolls stockpiled currently. I have two more characters in outlands and will get their alchemy skill levelled to at least 300 to get them joining in the fun. I will have a more detailed post on the alliance project soon.

I’m running low on essence of water so I started looking into farming them up in Swamp of Sorrows. I find it best with a BM hunter so you can go round at 138% speed because the mobs are spread out. I’ve picked up a few transmog items as well as globe of water’s which sell for around 20g here.

Six alchemists and around thirty days till launch so I need 180 essence of water with procs that will hopefully give me over 200 Essence of Air. I currently have around 60 essence of water so will do some more farming next weekend, I tend to combine the farming of these essences with the posting of transmog items and glyphs on my second account.

I think marathon runners call it tapering, I’ve started reducing the time I spend on the auction house for me my time is more well spent levelling alts and professions. 

My big goal for the early months of MoP is to have a better balance in the amount of gold I make on both factions. Up to now I’ve made 90% of my gold on the horde side but in MoP I’d like to get that closer to a 50-50 split.

Subscribe to the RSS Feed and join the conversation on Twitter @TheOvercut

5 comments:

  1. I'm a fairly recent convert to essence of water/air transmutes & Swamp of Sorrows came out a big winner in my recent farming test. Having said that, a mix of farming in Silithus & Swamp of Sorrows would probably be my suggestion - that way, if your transmutes don't proc as you would like, you'd still be getting airs direct from Silithus. Not to mention, a change of scenery is always good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i like silithus i've picked up a few transmog item that i've sold for 3-5k there recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know that transmuting them shares a daily gcd with living elements and truegold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye truegold (220-250g) is around 50-60g profit and life -> air (10g) is around 75g profit. Water -> air (200-240) is around 200g profit, more if like me you use it to make +15 agility scrolls which go for 1k - 1.5k.

      Delete
  4. Pest Control NJ Pest Control Bergen NJ Pest Management Services New Jersey. New Day Pest Control offers pest control, pest management, pest removal, pest extermination, and other pest control services NJ pest extermination

    ReplyDelete