Saturday 3 March 2012

Level 81 BS Crafted Weapons


Having done 80 to 85 only using lfd and only doing pvp I know the value of these weapons. I don’t want to use up a landslide or power torrent scroll on a green weapon. I will wait till I ding 81 and craft one of these.

They are an easy 200g-250g profit on my realm. There are 6 weapons and I post them using TSM for 24hrs or sometimes 48hrs depending on how much competition there is.

Cold-forged shank
Decapitator’s razor
Fire-etched dagger
Lifeforce Hammer
Obsidium bladespear
Obsidium Executioner (sometimes post 2 of these at a time for fury warriors)

I have all the raw mats so I only craft when I have sold one. I sell between 0 and 2 a day. Being weapons the posting fees are quite high.





Using my ore stockpile the cost of the Fire-etched dagger is around 120g, there is an opportunity cost here, I might have made more shuffling the elementium/obsidium but for me making gold in a non-jc related area i am willing to take less profit ,as this takes less time and has less competition.

Have you tried selling these weapons on your realm?

Follow me on Twitter for gold making tips and news @TheOvercut 

No comments:

Post a Comment