Friday 23 March 2012

Daily Transmog Picks


 Bonechewer Spikegloves and Silver-Thread Cloak




I am still pulling decent gold in from transmogg but I am facing increased competition on horde and alliance. A few people are trying to Overcut me on things like Emerald and Scouting which I find interesting, others are trying to crash the market by basically buying every item and relisting them for a flat rate 100g/150g.

This has led to a jump in the price of items across the board. It’s been like this for a week and I have been buying anything decent they pick up; yesterday I bought Exalted/Hyperion chests for 100g each. I have over 5000 transmogg items so I am not too worried of running out of stuff but I might have to start paying more for ok items.

Take a look at the previous Daily here Daily Transmogg Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment